The following are the general terms and conditions for all reservations for travel, hotel rooms, and/or tickets purchased through Golden Sports Tours (GST) or www.Goldensports.com or www.Goldensportsfortravelagents.com In making any reservation and/or purchase, the person and/or entity making the reservation or purchase agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as listed below.
1. Agreement is Binding. You understand and agree that by making a reservation or purchasing travel, hotel rooms, and/or event tickets through us you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as well as any term or condition imposed by the actual provider of the travel, accommodations, or event, whether or not we have disclosed those additional terms and conditions to you. Those additional terms and conditions may include, but are not limited to, additional age requirements, and you acknowledge that some Golden Sports Tours packages may not be available to all Registered Users.
2. Your Legal Authority. You represent and warrant to us that you have the legal authority and/or legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are at least 18 years of age.
3. Third Party Intermediary Status. You understand and agree that we act solely as an intermediary for travel, hotel rooms, and events. You understand that there may be additional terms and conditions that are imposed on your travel, accommodations, or event tickets by the provider of such services. You will be required to comply with those terms and conditions whether or not we disclose them to you. We make no representations as to those terms and conditions. You understand that as an intermediary, we do not purchase the travel tickets, hotel rooms, or event tickets, but rather these services are provided by third party vendors, not Golden Sports Tours. Golden Sports Tours has no control over the actual bookings or ticket purchases. Any dispute as to the travel arrangements, hotel rooms, or event tickets, including the failure of the third-party vendor to fully perform, is solely between you and the third-party vendor.
4. Not representing as a Partner. You understand and agree that we are not an agent, joint venture, or partner with the travel or accommodations provider of the event for which you are making a reservation or purchasing a ticket.
5. Deposits and Payment for Tour Packages.
a. Deposits: You agree to pay a fifty (50%) non-refundable deposit for each person for whom a reservation is made at the time of reservation. This deposit does not include airfare which must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made, as explained below. Note that some travel packages have different payment terms, e.g., "Book Early Deposits," "Special Offers," etc. In these cases, special payment dates apply. All payments are non-refundable.
b. Deposits are not transferable. If there is a reduction in the size of the group, the individual’s deposit is not transferable to the balance of the group.
c. Final payment. The Final of the purchased package is due Forty Five (45) days prior to the departure date.
6. Payment for Event Tickets.
a. If (Tickets only are purchased) Full payment of event tickets is required at time of purchase.
b. All event ticket sales are final. There are no refunds, changes, or exchanges. In the case that
the tickets you have requested are no longer available, Golden Sports will notify you via email or
phone to offer alternative tickets. In some cases this may result in different seat locations and
c. (GST) reserves the right to upgrade your tickets at no additional cost to you and if necessary
downgrade tickets purchase with a partial refund.
7. Payment for ‘Hotel Room Only’ Reservations.
a. For reservations that include only lodging accommodations require full payment at the time of
b. All hotel (room only) reservation sales are final. There are no refunds, changes or exchanges.
c. Name changes are allowed only at the discretion of the hotel property management. You agree to
be responsible for any fees incurred to change a name on a hotel room reservation.
8. Payment for Air Travel. All airline reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. All airline reservations are subject to the policies of the air carriers and governmental regulations.
9. Form of payment. Payment must be made via credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Depending upon the package or event that you select, either Golden Sports Tours or the third-party vendor will process the credit card payment. If the credit card payment is processed by a third-party vendor, any dispute regarding the credit card payment shall be between you and the third-party vendor, not (GST).
10. Cancellation and Refunds.
a. We reserve the right to cancel any order and give you a full refund.
b. If a sporting event is canceled or postponed, we will not be responsible for accommodations or
transportation beyond the original scheduled date of the event. We will only provide refunds to the
extent that such refunds are available to us.
c. Any requests by you to cancel reservations must be made in writing to us and must include the
reason for requesting the cancelation. Golden Sports Tours in under No obligation to accept any
request for a full refund, or partial refund at any time. If you do cancel a reservation, all
payments already processed by Golden Sports Tours or third-party vendors are non-refundable.
d. All Event ticket orders and hotel room only reservations, however, cannot be canceled and are non-refundable.
11. Rates Subject to Change. We reserve the right to change the cost of any package or ticket or tour without notice prior to acceptance of the order.
12. Confirmation of Hotel Reservations. Due to the nature of travel packages arranged with hotels, you may not be able to confirm your reservation directly with the hotel until 24 hours prior to your arrival. If you have questions about your hotel reservation, you agree to contact (GST) about that reservation up to 24 hours prior to your arrival at the hotel.
13. No Representations as to Accommodations or Ticket Locations. You understand and agree that tickets and/or the accommodations in the package or tour have been provided to us by third parties. We make no representation or warranty as to any hotel to be provided or its rooms, bedding, or location or as to any restrictions placed on the use or occupancy of the hotel or the rooms by either the providing hotel or applicable law. Such restrictions may include, but are not limited to, age restrictions in addition to those required of all Registered Users. All reservations are subject to substitution of a hotel or ticket with a hotel or ticket of an equal rating and/or price. You agree that bedding requests cannot be guaranteed by us and are assigned at the discretion of the hotel. You agree to abide by all hotel policies and laws, and you agree to contact the hotel if you have any questions concerning the policies and laws prior to travel. You agree that special ticket requests cannot be guaranteed. You agree that all tickets are only guaranteed to be in pairs (i.e., two (2) tickets together).
14. No Claim for Damages. YOU AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS AND TO INDEMNIFY US FROM ANY AND ALL THREATENED OR ACTUAL CLAIMS OR LAWSUITS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES AGAINST US ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OR LAWSUITS FOR DAMAGES, ECONOMIC LOSS, INJURY, OR DEATH, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, INJURY, OR DEATH ARE THE DIRECT RESULT OF OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES EVEN WHERE WE HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT WE HAVE ARRANGED FOR THE TOUR PACKAGES OR TRAVEL WITH GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE SUPPLIERS AT THE TIME OF THE ENGAGEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT, IF YOU HAVE ANY CLAIMS OR LAWSUITS FOR DAMAGES, ECONOMIC LOSS, INJURY, OR DEATH AS A RESULT OF THE TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATIONS, OR EVENTS PURCHASED OR ARRANGED THROUGH US, YOU SHALL ONLY SEEK RESTITUTION DIRECTLY FROM THE SUPPLIERS AND NOT FROM (GST)
15. Dispute Resolution. You agree that this Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas without reference to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree that, as to any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement, the parties shall submit such dispute to an impartial mediator located in Collin County, Texas, for resolution. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute by mediation, then the parties may bring an action in a court located in
Collin County, Texas or, if a federal action, in the North Texas District. You hereby consent and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts as provided by the courts. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs of such mediation or litigation, including, but not limited to, the mediator’s fees, attorneys’ fees, out-of-pocket expenses, and all other reasonable and necessary costs.
16. Additional Terms and Conditions. Specific packages, tours and reservations may be subject to additional terms and conditions. You agree to be bound by those additional terms and conditions.
17. Modification. This Agreement may not be modified, amended, altered, or changed unless such modification, amendment, alteration, or change is agreed to in a writing signed by an authorized representative of us that notes on its face that it is a modification, amendment, alternation, or change to this Agreement. We are under no obligation to accept any modification, amendment, alternation, or change and any attempt to make such modification, amendment, alternation or change without our express written approval is hereby rejected.
Dallas Metro - Headquarters 301 West Parker Road | Suite 206 | Plano Texas 75023 (800) 966-8258